Upper intermediate Spanish Courses in Auckland & Wellington (B2)
Master speaking Spanish in Auckland and Wellington with our fun 8 week B2 Upper Intermediate Spanish classes taught by expert Spanish teachers from Latin America and Spain and start speaking Español today!
In the Upper Intermediate Spanish B2 language courses students will understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation. Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quitepossible without strain for either party. Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range ofsubjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Our Spanish Language Course Program follows the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and ranges from Spanish Level A1 to C2.
- The Spanish Advanced B2 level is broken down into Upper Intermediate 1 (B2.1),Upper Int 2 ( B2.2), Upper Int 3 (B2.3), Upper Int 4 (B2.4) & Upper Int 5 (B2.5) courses.
Spanish Course objectives for B2 are :
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- You can understand extended speech and lectures and follow even complex lines of argument provided the topic is reasonably familiar.
- You can understand most TV news and current affairs programmes.
- You can understand the majority of films in standard dialect.
- You can read articles and reports concerned with contemporary problems in which the writers adopt particular attitudes or viewpoints.
- You can understand contemporary literary prose.
- You can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible.
- You can take an active part in discussion in familiar contexts, accounting for and sustaining my views.
- You can present clear, detailed descriptions on a wide range of subjects related to my field of interest.
- You can explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- You can write clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects related to my interests.
- You can write an essay or report, passing on information or giving reasons in support of or against a particular point of view.
- You can write letters highlighting the personal significance of events and experiences.
- Aula Internacional 4 (Nueva edición /new edition) ISBN: 978-84-15620-85-3
- Aula Internacional 5 (Nueva edición /new edition) ISBN: 978-84-15846-80-2. Readily available at Trademe, online bookstores and downloadable pdfs
- Aula + Internacional Series of textbooks used in Universities and schools worldwide such as the Victoria University, University of Canterbury, University of Sydney ,Monash University, University of York, University of Coventry, University of Liverpool, University College London, University of Calgary , Instituto Cervantes and many more...
- Each evening course is made of 8 x 1 1/2 hour weekly classes running for over 2 months at the same time and day of the week as its listed course start date. There are no classes on Public holidays.
- You have to completed the Spanish Intermediate B1, Ncea Level 3 and University courses (Auckland Uni's SPANISH 200, Victoria Uni's SPAN 201-2 & Waikato's SPANISH 231)
Spanish School Locations:
- Auckland Central - Level 10, Acrossia House, 155 Queen St, Auckland
- Mt Eden - Mt Eden Village Centre, 449 Mount Eden Rd, Mt Eden
- North shore - Northcote Memorial Hall, 2 Rodney St, Northcote
- Wellington - Aro Valley Community Hall, 48 Aro St, Wellington
- Hamilton - Trust Waikato, 4 Little London Lane, Hamilton, Waikato
- Palmerston North - Hancock Community Hourse, 77 King St, Manuwatu
- $150, includes 8 weeks of classes, an expert teacher from Spain or Latin America and small class sizes, all for less than $19 a class. There are no hidden membership fees or contracts